• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Central Fl Trip

tjcouch

10:00 at the fishery, aye . . . .

Six speed - you are welcome to follow - just be sure to print up the route I posted, there are several lights that could catch us - and I can't always keep track of whats going on behind me . . . I am usually much more focused on what is happening in front of me! :-D

SixSpeed

Banned
10:00 at the fishery, aye . . . .

Six speed - you are welcome to follow - just be sure to print up the route I posted, there are several lights that could catch us - and I can't always keep track of whats going on behind me . . . I am usually much more focused on what is happening in front of me! :-D
Haha, you got it! Do Deuces have rear windows? Unimogs don't...and all I can see out of my rear view mirrors is the giant red box on the back of the truck. :p

tjcouch

It has a rear window - but no center looking mirror . . . maybe I should do something about that - oh and SAK00 - if you brought that CJ in your avatar "NotDixie" would be your best friend and drive it for you . . . . is that a scrambler? Is that the infamous "hot" scrambler from the rally two years ago?

(she has suddenly developed a "thing" for scramblers . . . and attending Jeep Beach did not help . . . there were 4 of them there that really piqued her interest.)

sak00

Scrambler

Oh Yeah, That is the "HOT" Scrambler. I've had that Jeep since 2002. Of course it didn't always look this good. My computer crashed and I lost most of my pictures. But I'm hunting other websites to find some.

That is what I usually go to richloam with and tear up. In fact if it was running I could bring it. She got her guts scattered all over the garage floor. I got to get it ready for a Flagler beach camping trip in three weeks. So it's time to grease everything and change all the fluids and make it a street truck.

dc3coyote

I hope to be there. I found a new axel leak this past weekend, plus its time for some carb work.
On that note does anyone have a Pinzgauer carb synch tool?

10 min later....
OK I am in I need some good wheel time. hopefully the truck gets there and back, I will let my friends know. maybe they will bring a few more dueces.
My route will be US 19 north to Sr 50 then East, until Richloam.
My cell is 727 967 8142

Last edited:

dc3coyote

Is there any word on this weekend? Whats the final head count? I plan to add oil to my axel this afternoon. I may have two friends coming along, bringing their dueces.
Is there anyone coming who is good at synching dual carbs? Mine are pretty out of wack, my truck is running, just not making the power it should be.
I will most likely have a open seat since Brittany is not feeling the trip this weekend.
Branan
727 967 8142

SixSpeed

Banned
Bad news...After waiting a week for new ignition parts...I finally had the timing all set and spark for once...only to find out I have some kind of weird problem with the carburetor. I've spent hours on it, and I am finally calling it quits. :(

Really disappointed...

tjcouch

DC3 is going to need some help tomorrow! His Pinz and his friends M35 are spening the night in the swamp tonight . . . . I carried them out to civilization, where they were picked up an taken home.

There is some nasty stuff out there.

dc3coyote

My buddy took over 400 pics!!!! I dont think I am going to post every one of them.
Yes my Pinz is going to have a campout with their duece tonight, while I sleep in my bed.
Hey TJ most of the nasty stuff was deposited on the floor of MacD's
Now its time to start thinking whinch and PTO for the Pinz!!!!huhm that sounds like big money.

sak00

And I thought I had problems with those ATV trails we went on. We decided we were tired of playing lumber jack to get my deuce through those trails and bugged out. Sounds like we missed the good stuff.
Don't know what I could do that TJ couldn't. ???

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks