• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

West Central Fl Trip

Green_gator

I am coming back from Atlanta late Thursday night after driving up this afternoon. Wish I could make it but that will have been two long days in the deuce.

SixSpeed

Banned
what time and where ya going?
We'll be going out to Richloam, which is a pretty big area.

Here is a link to where we normally enter:
to: 28.481278,-82.054657 - Google Maps

As far as time. DC3 says early, he probably means negative 4 in the morning, whereas early for me is around 4 in the afternoon. So maybe we can find some middle ground around ten or so.

Ah man, bad weekend for me. But next time I'll take the Jeep.
:cry:

I am coming back from Atlanta late Thursday night after driving up this afternoon. Wish I could make it but that will have been two long days in the deuce.
Wait....it sounds like the timing is perfect. Get back Thursday night, sleep, wake up. And then come wheelin!

dc3coyote

Yes early for me is technically 0230, normal time is 0400, and late morning is 0630.

Walter this will be a great time to go wheeling with us. Maybe you could haul your 109....

I am still planning on at least an overnighter get up there early Fri, play all day, and play most all the day Saturday. I would like to map out a good portion of Richloam with a good detailed GPS map to make it available online since the best one I have seen so far has been drawn by a kid on a napkin.....Thats your tax money at work there.

The planned dates are for the 7, 8, and leaving about mid day on the 9th. I would like to cover all the roads if it can be done in that time.

Last edited:

dc3coyote

I like to meet at the Bass conservatory. I dont know how parking will be for your stang though, so since your local how about picking a good spot to make a good rally point. Six Speed and I will be leaving from my house, Bubba if your coming you can either park here, or drive up there with us. I think 19 is still our best route.

Actually, My buddy said I could take his Dodge Dakota 4x4 so I'll just leave the stang at home for this one. If it was my truck id go wheelin in it with you guys but since its not ill just drive it there and park it. Got a address for the Bass conservatory?

Well im still trying to talk Walter into going. Last minute I offered to drive up with him to to Atlanta to pick up 2 trailers from GL. So as soon as he gets here we are off. Plus I think im going to buy one of his M35's in september so by the next Florida Rally I should have my own Deuce!

dc3coyote

Maybe scheduling a trip for later in the month would be better for everyone.
I plan to take more time off at the end of the month, so adding a few days to my vacation will be fine by me.
Good luck on yalls recovery in ATL if only I had a few days notice I got a tool box I need to get from Ga. Tell Walter I said howdy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks