• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA Rally-trader on line

TaylorTradingCo

Deuce parts galore

I am in the process of turning my M185A2 instrument repair truck into a rolling parts inventory machine for Deuces. I am filling every drawer with all of the parts that fit on Deuces, such as gauges, switches, levers, lights, knobs, springs, bolts, plates, wires, seats, fuel cans, straps, bumper steps...

I am converting another Duece into a full sized trailer to pull behind it to bring the bigger stuff such as cabs, motors, axles, fenders, transfer cases, steering components, winches, bumpers, doors, window frames... Since there will be limited space for big stuff in the tag along trailer, please let me know if you have any specific requests.

I do have a few 5 ton parts left, such as two motor/tranny's for parts, a transfer case, steering components, tires/wheels, body parts... Let me know if you want any of them as I may not bring them unless requested.

I have the new HEMTT rims converted to fit the Deuce trucks for $275 each. Again, with space limitations I will kind of need to know how many to bring. I also have brand new GMA three color camo soft tops, but not at a price that would compete with Clinto's tan ones.

I am pulling stuff trying to get ready now and really looking forward to it.

Is it ok to camp onsite?

Derek Taylor
423-255-6509

TaylorTradingCo

Tim,

I think I have at least two of the fiberglass uprights for the troop seats/top bows like I saw you were wanting. I will bring all of my troop seat and top bow components too.

Derek Taylor

dc3coyote

Kenny,
Theres no rush to get your stuff, I just dont want to forget its yours. Keep away from that awkard conversation "hey isnt that my winch?"

TaylorTradingCo

Things needed

As ridiculous as it might sound, I am in need of some mounted 900R20 Deuce tires. Nothing special, just what comes on them. I have sold them down to where I have several trucks singled out and I don't like that look.

I am also in need of several Deuce winch parts, bumper extensions most importantly.

Oh yeah, I have a dual output Deuce PTO I will be bringing if I haven't sold it by then, which I doubt because until now I haven't told anyone I have it!

Sorry to flood the thread, my ideas only come one at a time.

Derek Taylor

airmech3839

900x20 wheels

As ridiculous as it might sound, I am in need of some mounted 900R20 Deuce tires. Nothing special, just what comes on them. I have sold them down to where I have several trucks singled out and I don't like that look.

I am also in need of several Deuce winch parts, bumper extensions most importantly.

Oh yeah, I have a dual output Deuce PTO I will be bringing if I haven't sold it by then, which I doubt because until now I haven't told anyone I have it!

Sorry to flood the thread, my ideas only come one at a time.

Derek Taylor
Ill trade you all ten of mine on my truck for six hemmett rims for deuce with decent 395s!!!:-D:-D:-D

Tracy.....most are still 80%tread and spare is brand new!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Does anyone need brand new 900x20 tires??? There is a tire dealer near me that has 12 he wants to get rid of at his cost.
What is a fair price for new ones?????
If I can snag them, bring them to the rally and make a few dollars per tire I'll do it.
He is motivated to move them due to space constraints.
Any takers????

Last edited:

airmech3839

Does anyone need brand new 900x20's....there is a tire dealer near me that has 12 he wants to get rid of at his cost.
What is a fair price for new ones?????
If I can snag them, bring them to the rally and make a few dollars per tire I'll do it.
He is motivated to move them due to space constraints.
Any takers????

I may want two....depending on price....and I am assuming just rims right?

I also need a headlight for M35 series. Also tire change stuff if people still use the mil stuff!

Tracy

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am still in need of one steel deuce bow. Also looking for the 3 bows used on the M1008.

Edit; deuce bow has been taken care of. Still looking for the CUCV bows/

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I may want two....depending on price....and I am assuming just rims right?
Tracy......I meant brand new tires.....he bought a bunch and can't move them...he thought they were 5 ton tires (1100x20) that the loggers use for pull out trucks.

I have some stock deuce rims I will bring with me...still have bad tires mounted on them.

TaylorTradingCo

I have been selling my new 900R20 mounted tires to the Chattanooga Ducks for $100 each. I still have a few left. I have quite a few that are 85-95%.

I have a few 1100R20 mounted tires too.

Let me know how many you are looking for and I can throw some of them onboard too.

PS- I may take your lesser tread tires back in on trade.

Derek Taylor

poppop

I have one of the Michilen Radial tires I can bring if someone is interested. It is brand new as in never mounted. Also have a bunch of new aluminum tent stakes for the shelter halfs if someone needs them. I gave away a bunch of used ones last year for a friend but I would like to get a little something for these new ones. If anyone needs an NOS engine for an M151A2 I have three and will part with one. I can also bring an M66 ring if someone is interested. I was bringing it anyway but the buyer found one closer home. PM me for details on any of these.

Attachments

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will have two brand new (well, 12/90 manufacture) M35 cab heater kits. (coolent)

and I will be bringing a bunch of Optima batts, brand new blems. $110 each.

And a bunch of NOS 9/71 wood bed bows for 5 tons and deuces.

Last edited:

butch atkins

have a lot of GMC parts,M135,M211,M215,double drive PTO,cable and cab control levers,Transfer Case ,various NOS tranny items,all of the rear axle drive shafts,NOS fuel pump rebuild kits,NOS radiator caps,lots of other G-749 parts ,PM if interested,staying at the 2 story cabin beside the stone bldng,for the rally,leaving friday AM,staying till sunday,looking forward to some fun times,Butch

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll have the following for sale:

NOS M35 Arctic Cargo cover-$400
12 NOS Half-shelters (great for seat covers)-$10 ea.
Couple pallets of deuce parts

1970 fully restored M274A5 Mule $5000. (possible partial trades considered)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks