• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Yet another horror story about Creekside (OH)

FrankUSMC

Alot of stuff I see go to the scrap hoppers, for some reason the GL guys can not get. I was there last week and the guy was telling me about the new parts being scrapped. He also pointed out boxes of foam matts, he told me that over a 100 of them went to the trash hoppers, and he could not get them. I also see beautiful storage shelves, right into the hopper (we turn in several every week), I have asked that they be out on the sells. They tell me that those items they are not allowed to sell.
One more note, my GL guys here are great. I have picked up, what I thought was my pallet of stuff and leave. They got ahold of me and I still had two more pallets to pick up. I have also picked up stuff here for other SS members, again, GL guys were great on getting me loaded.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

FireMe

Wish I would have read this thread before today.

I just got back from a nine-hour round trip to Creekside to pick up my non-existant clean-air kits.:evil: Of course, it was "break time" when I got there and me and two other people got to watch them all out in the parking lot, smoking, playing tag, etc. and watching Jerry Springer in the lunch room for 25 minutes without even acknowledging our presence. Then i was told by the guy behind the counter that the sole lot that I came there for had been given to someone else, so solly.

Now that I find out they knew they were short last week, I'm ticked all over again. Seriously, they have your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number. How freakin' hard is it to contact someone and let them know there is a problem before they drive all the way there?:roll:

So, a wasted half-day, $80 fuel burned up, and I got to sit in a three-mile traffic jam on US23 because somebody wrecked on top of an overpass in a construction zone and blocked the road.

Oh yeah, my name is Jay and it's my first post, I've been lurking for a while, I used to be on the Mil-Veh list, yadda, yadda....:-D

citizensoldier

I just had the same thing happen with a guy I sent to get some kits I bought today.. Its seems 1st shift blames second shift but some dumb ass gave a truck 6 lots of the kits instead of one lot of 6 !!! Ok fine you screwed up and found this out a week ago. Like you said above they have all our contact info CALL AND SAVE US ALL GAS AND TIME AND TIME OFF WORK !!! They have had the money for two weeks do you think they will give you money for wasted time and fuel and interest! Hell no! Again they knew there was a problem and continued to screw the costumers! No compensation for there screw up!
Who did they give the extras to? Why the hell have they not retrieved them! as of last Friday?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks