• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Diablo Build Update (pics)

OuttaTheWayPECK

That was the most insane build I've ever had the pleasure of sitting here for hours and hours reading and learning! I'm just across FL in Cape Coral and have been reading and reading and trying my best to get a leg up on information before diving into a deuce, and this one thread alone has massive amounts of information. If it would be cool I think my wife and I would feel honored to visit and see the masterpiece Mike. Amazing Thread! Amazing diligence and patience on that job. All I can say is High 5 Mike, you are the man!

Remm

Any final Pics... What about the mini project.... you can't leave us hanging..
Great build, enjoyed all the reading.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks