• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 24 Volt Alternator, Wolverine Technologies

pcblakeley

Yesteday I had the opportunity to do my very first modification on the 5 ton.

I drove down to Monroe, Mi and met Tim with Wolverine Technologies and got a chance to see his very cool Duece.

I called Tim as I was on my way down there and he put me together a kit for my multi fuel.

I am extrememly happy with this alternator, it was a super easy install, 1 wire to hook up and I was in business.

Not only did the kit come with a nice looking anodized bracket (Green) it had all new hardware so I got to toss out my rusted out ones.

Tim is a really cool guy and a total MV buff, I could have talked to him for hours about these trucks.....next I might go back down and get a 12 volt add on alternator for all my goodies I want to put in the truck..

I would recommend this kit and this business to anyone looking for a replacement alternator/generator!

Here are the pics of the finished product! [thumbzup]

Attachments