• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New 24 Volt Alternator, Wolverine Technologies

pcblakeley

Yesteday I had the opportunity to do my very first modification on the 5 ton.

I drove down to Monroe, Mi and met Tim with Wolverine Technologies and got a chance to see his very cool Duece.

I called Tim as I was on my way down there and he put me together a kit for my multi fuel.

I am extrememly happy with this alternator, it was a super easy install, 1 wire to hook up and I was in business.

Not only did the kit come with a nice looking anodized bracket (Green) it had all new hardware so I got to toss out my rusted out ones.

Tim is a really cool guy and a total MV buff, I could have talked to him for hours about these trucks.....next I might go back down and get a 12 volt add on alternator for all my goodies I want to put in the truck..

I would recommend this kit and this business to anyone looking for a replacement alternator/generator!

Here are the pics of the finished product! [thumbzup]

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks