• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Who went to aberdeen?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ah, the ever so familiar meeting place at Doswell VA. One day I'll win the lottery and do the convoy again. Maybe I can cheat and bring the M1008 up on the autotrain and then travel south to Doswell and join the yellow serial.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Neil, your camper looks awesome. I'll bet it got a lot of attention. :-D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Had a great time in the ECC and at Aberdeen. Thursday and Friday I was selling like great guns, but man, Saturday was SLOW. However I did meet a lot of the Steel Soldiers I have met in the past, and at least 10 new ones. Good times...good times...

Sorry, no pics this time...

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks Clint It worked well,, Was more full coming home than going up S S trans Bn at work tires , bed cover, seat ammo can tops paint for some guy in Ga , HMMMM wonder who that is .,,Lots of folks did look at it and had lots of Qs about it, AMGs 915 pulled it like a breeze '

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I said meal, not meat!:cookoo:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What a dissapointing showing and sharing of pics from Aberdeen. For the very few folks who shared, thank you. For those who are hoarding their pics and not sharing, that's not very SS of you!

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

gunboy1656

What a dissapointing showing and sharing of pics from Aberdeen. For the very few folks who shared, thank you. For those who are hoarding their pics and not sharing, that's not very SS of you!
I second this remark, look at how many pics there were from the Findlay,OH show just the weekend before.

You guys are slacking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks