• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Post your m37 pictures

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think those are great hot water (radiator) cab heaters. Where you live, however, I'm surprised you don't have one of the fuel fired heaters. I hear that Wisconsin gets a little chilly in the winter, and that winter lasts a looooong time.

Storm 51

salmonmutt

I usually don't drive my vehicles in the snow and winter due to the salt and I'm not here the whole winter....so It's not too long for some of us!;-)

chillywilly

Thanks storm , sheet metal is in good shape and still has identifying numbers and markings. I am in the process of buying a m135 deuce cdn that is running and has title locally , in northern b.c. there is some hidden gems. Located an m37 in a field locally for parts about 3 weeks ago. Found the tailgate was almost mint condition ,will have to go back in the spring and work out a deal.:beer:

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Always nice to leave winter when you've had enough of it. Too bad your truck doesn't get to play in the snow though! It can be a lot of fun (the salt's not fun though).

Storm 51

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks