• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you named you truck?

sandcobra164

Listed in reverse order of how they came to the yard. General Nonsense is the 5 tons name. Sarge is the CUCV name and Big Trucks was the Deuce's name. His new owner might not have kept that name but he was a good truck.

Attachments

My truck was named by my ex wife. 5 years into a blissful divorce I decide to buy an Army truck. After she finds out she calls a mutual friends wife and says "See Jill, This is the Reason we can't be together" hence the name is "the Reason" I even have it stenciled in the rock guard.
11033869_741004506015959_5193701245349180186_n.jpg

CUCVLOVER

My truck was named by my ex wife. 5 years into a blissful divorce I decide to buy an Army truck. After she finds out she calls a mutual friends wife and says "See Jill, This is the Reason we can't be together" hence the name is "the Reason" I even have it stenciled in the rock guard.
View attachment 602965
Dad told me something that his dad told him.
When it comes to boats, cars, trucks, or whatever if you can go buy one. If your wife complains park another one right next to it. If she complains again buy a 3rd, 4th and so one. One of two things will happen. She will either A: shut up and be happy or B: leave and then you can soak up the tranquility.

chevykid1977

oh ..lol..im sorry when i bought my 1965 m35a2 truck..it was already named lou-ann...i forgot to put what my truck was in my post so i updated it there and here...sorry ..

Last edited:

billyzz

called my willys jeep the crack ho for the following reasons
made horrible noises at the worst moment for no discernable reason
acted like the world was ending and 2 minutes later all was sweetness and light
demanded all my money and still wasnt satisfied
erratic behavior 24-7

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks