• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you named you truck?

xm708

names

My little M37 Dump is "dumpy" of course... The wife calls it other things some times but we shallleave those alone ..

A

A/C Cages

I have a snorkeld Ram Charger that has only ED on the front from the Dodge emblem. We put them together and then wrote above it Special.

It got the name Special ED because its parts of many trucks and we chopped off the rear cabin section. Its weird but its capable of going thru 7 feet of water and coming back out freaking out the fisherman in his boat. lol
I dont think the fishermans mouth closed the entire time as I drove under the water and went right by him onto the other side of the lake there. Its shallow and we know every inch of the lake so it was a forseen event. lol
Poor fisherman didnt know what to do in his boat. lol

AndrewH

The M35 is "Treehugger" because it likes to feel the trees as we go by. The '09 is "Pion Dion's Neon because that is what was stenciled on the outside of the drivers door when I picked it up from Ft Campbell.. -AndrewH

DieselBob

Fuzzy,
Here is a picture of the nose art on my CJ7. I actually had it printed by a guy who does sponsor stickers for race cars. It is 6 years old and still looks brand new. The other cool thing is if you really scratch it up like I did on the passenger side you can just print another and replace it. The guy I went to really liked the idea and did it for me cheap. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I just went outside to take the picture and it is DARK tonight.
I like the sticker idea. Would be easy to replace if it was damaged or you repainted the vehicle. Let alone what it would cost to have a good artist paint a mural.

Sirblissfull

I named my M820A2 Fiona after the lady Ogre from Shrek because shes big green and beautiful!

If I get a wrecker like I plan its gonna be called Shreker the Wrecker.

My kids love those movies.

dc3coyote

MouseGirl called my Pinz "The Other Woman"
The rest I havent gotten enough time with but I am leaning on calling the 880s Left Nut and Right Nut.

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't named my "REAL" MV's yet.THE GOAT<THE PINZ>OR THE MUTT
But my grandson dubbed My 88 Suburban 3/4 Ton (Suburban CUCV Clone)

"THE BATTLE BURB" LOL
popacomrofl[thumbzup]

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Fuzzy,
Here is a picture of the nose art on my CJ7. I actually had it printed by a guy who does sponsor stickers for race cars. It is 6 years old and still looks brand new. The other cool thing is if you really scratch it up like I did on the passenger side you can just print another and replace it. The guy I went to really liked the idea and did it for me cheap. Sorry about the poor picture quality, I just went outside to take the picture and it is DARK tonight.
That pretty sweet. I dont know if it will look good or adhear well to rough carc but who knows!

SMOKEWAGON66

ive been tossing around some names but i dont know which will stick..or fit. i was thinking about calling it the "smokewagon" since it smokes and all....i also thought about callin it "Colonel Klank" cuz its old enough to be a Col. or higher and it klanked the first time i drove it out of its slot at the GL yardrofl

MyothersanM1

19K M1 Armor Crewman
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometimes it is SOB, M-F'er, you lousy, tire-chewing, wallet-biting, diesel-spewing eyesore or the WH-word for the world's oldest profession. Then after a half-an-hour of apologies it's back to....see the can and the signature below...read Blake Edwards "The Great Race".

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks