• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you named you truck?

wb1895

The last conversation I had with my grandfather before he died was about naming my deuce.

He sent me a picture and suggested I name it after the B-24 he flew on his 30th mission during WWII.

So my deuce is named..........

I do plan on putting the nose art from his plane on the drivers door when I repaint my deuce

Attachments

Last edited:

mactiredearg

officially my Deuce is either called "Pop's Toy" or "Supply Run".

Of course, like most of you, it goes by dozens of other names but only when my little girls arent in ear shot... :smile:
...especially if the wife's in a mood... :shock:

The wife named the deuce "Big Green". I have thought that nose art would be nice. Would make each deuce a little personal.
LOL, that's the name I chose for mine. It just happens to be the nickname of our high school football team....the Green Demons.

Haven't painted it on yet. I want to, but with the problems I'm having getting this thing licensed, I am hesitant to put anything on that I might have to change.

LC

dobyg75

my 99 f 150 is Freddy and i plan on calling my deuce the mistress because when im not with my girl friend/ soon to be wife im in the mistress

xenocath

searching.............
81 3/4 ton chevy pickup the wifey dubbed "bumpy"
86 m1008 she saddled with "ODIE"
04 harley fatboy "SYNER"
01 chevy lumina "Baby hauler"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks