• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

RAYZER

rofl

Im afraid oddball007 has already requested the first time user spot. I should sell raffle tickets and use the proceeds to finish the project, it will be for a good cause!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would light many candles all around the head for Oddballs deed and then insure the trailer for $20,000. I hear that methane can be very explosive.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I wonder if all these CRAP post are just to get a post count, if so what a CRAPY way to get a count :roll:

Also everytime I accuse someone of making CRAP post, I'll think of RAYZERs trailer CRAPER

Last edited:

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wonder if all these CRAP post are just to get a post count, if so what a CRAPY way to get a count :roll:

Also every time I accuse someone of making CRAP post, I'll think of RAYZERs trailer CRAPER
Aw SH**, 73m819 :!:

As of the posting of THIS post, it looks like my Post Count stands at 3669 [thumbzup]

If I had wanted to boost my stats, it would have happened a LONG time ago (in a galaxy far far away).

But NO - we get a CRAPpy thread rolling like dysentery and the Potty-Post-Police back up the plumbing :-(

What's a MUTHA' t'do?

I have observed that this thread has a special magic to it that's like an INTERNET FERTILIZER prompting even newbies to chime in without fear of the Crotchety Old Grouches whizzing on their virginity.

So, let the poop fly :jumpin:

Watch the first sequence in this trailer....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYl6y8qGqw[/media]

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ray,

You should put a pad lock on that pot. You might find a surprise after Oddball's next visit. :drool:

Danger Ranger

I have two questions for Mr. Tow4. Why is there a drooling icon in that post? We are talking of oddball waste, are we not? If it refers to the trailer itself, which I hope it does...then carry on!roflroflrofl:cookoo::lol:

RAYZER

So today im geting an early start,i will attempt to get the front wall up and the ac installed.i'll post some pics tonight.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi DR,

That face looks like it's yacking to me. rofl

Ray, is that Oddball's hand sticking out of the pot? It must have a more powerfull flushing action than I thought!!! [thumbzup]

timass1

You got my attention, I saw these come up for auction and wanted one to convert like yourself but install it on an m927a1. Keep the updates coming. I know there will be some idea's I can use on my build.

RAYZER

You got my attention, I saw these come up for auction and wanted one to convert like yourself but install it on an m927a1. Keep the updates coming. I know there will be some idea's I can use on my build.
That would be a cool rig! How long is the frame behind the cab of a m927?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've considered the same combination, except using a TOW DOLLY behind a standard Deuce. The only significant drawback to this would be backing up with the double-jointed hitching.

Any other thoughts on this approach?
I moved from VA to SC with a m146 on a dolly behind a m35. Total weight was 39,860lbs. All my shop tools were in the deuce and clothes and furniture in the trailer.

And you can back one up- if you are really good and have patience. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks