• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

ZackRidesRed

It looks like it has a 5 ton winch that im sure he uses to get out of his lawn (street tires) and a hard top, thats about the only thing I like about it. But to each there own.

srodocker

mike needs a wrecker!!! or aaron one of the 2...

yes im easy

and zack if you ever need help getting a deuce or recovering a trailer let me know im sure I can try and find time to help you recover something or someone on here can. any pics of your trailer? I also got the carriage before the horse hahahha

ZackRidesRed

Thanks srodocker, I will keep that in mind. I will try to post picks of the M105 tonight.

After spending 5 hours getting a truck out of a peatbog today (sorry no pics, way to muddy for a camara) I think I need a 816 as well.

mightymanx

Howdy from Bremerton!

I got a 109 and a 105 doing the camper conversion and a HX35 turbo upgrade on mine.

I have done 2 long distance recoveries the first one in December 09 From Redsotne AL and 3 weeks ago from FT Riley KS drove the 109's home both times. If you need recovery help give me a shout.

ZackRidesRed

The first two pics are of the m105, Its being used for garbage duty. The 2nd and 3rd pics are of a trailer a dragged home from work for free [thumbzup].

I don't know what model it is but i'm sure its military. I think it was used for a gen set, It has jacks on all 4 corners for leveling. It had a dodge 318 and a 4 speed powering an over drive pulley set up for testing spinney things, added on after military duty. They had me cut all that off to give to a fellow employee and wanted me to chop up the trailer but I saved it.

Attachments

srodocker

nice truck jets! Im also in lakewood/steilacoom area. i live near steilacoom high school. anytime you want to swing by is fine with me. Yea zack i prob pass you in fife all the time

ZackRidesRed

I'm going to look at a deuce Sunday morning. I'm not sure if I will get it as its been sitting for about 4 years,has a M105 bed on it, and I think its non-turbo. But if the price is right I will drag it home as a parts truck. . . lol I don't even have a deuce yet and i'm looking at parts rigsrofl

Im sure you local guys will know the add from the pics

AN/ARC186

Welcome!
I know another guy who was going to look at that truck as well this weekend.

and don't let these guys fool you, it's already too late to run..................