• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from Washington

ZackRidesRed

It looks like it has a 5 ton winch that im sure he uses to get out of his lawn (street tires) and a hard top, thats about the only thing I like about it. But to each there own.

srodocker

mike needs a wrecker!!! or aaron one of the 2...

yes im easy

and zack if you ever need help getting a deuce or recovering a trailer let me know im sure I can try and find time to help you recover something or someone on here can. any pics of your trailer? I also got the carriage before the horse hahahha

ZackRidesRed

Thanks srodocker, I will keep that in mind. I will try to post picks of the M105 tonight.

After spending 5 hours getting a truck out of a peatbog today (sorry no pics, way to muddy for a camara) I think I need a 816 as well.

mightymanx

Howdy from Bremerton!

I got a 109 and a 105 doing the camper conversion and a HX35 turbo upgrade on mine.

I have done 2 long distance recoveries the first one in December 09 From Redsotne AL and 3 weeks ago from FT Riley KS drove the 109's home both times. If you need recovery help give me a shout.

ZackRidesRed

The first two pics are of the m105, Its being used for garbage duty. The 2nd and 3rd pics are of a trailer a dragged home from work for free [thumbzup].

I don't know what model it is but i'm sure its military. I think it was used for a gen set, It has jacks on all 4 corners for leveling. It had a dodge 318 and a 4 speed powering an over drive pulley set up for testing spinney things, added on after military duty. They had me cut all that off to give to a fellow employee and wanted me to chop up the trailer but I saved it.

Attachments

srodocker

nice truck jets! Im also in lakewood/steilacoom area. i live near steilacoom high school. anytime you want to swing by is fine with me. Yea zack i prob pass you in fife all the time

ZackRidesRed

I'm going to look at a deuce Sunday morning. I'm not sure if I will get it as its been sitting for about 4 years,has a M105 bed on it, and I think its non-turbo. But if the price is right I will drag it home as a parts truck. . . lol I don't even have a deuce yet and i'm looking at parts rigsrofl

Im sure you local guys will know the add from the pics

AN/ARC186

Welcome!
I know another guy who was going to look at that truck as well this weekend.

and don't let these guys fool you, it's already too late to run..................

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks