• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need valvestem for hummer wheels

cdqat1432

Hello, new to the site from Ohio. I recently purchased a m101a3 to pull behind my jeep and then went with the same wheels as the trailer (12 bolt, 8 lug hummer style) for the jeep. Well, while airing up the one tire, it fell over and broke off the valvestem. Where can I find these valvestems? It has a threaded stem that goes through the wheel with a locknut on the inside. It is a fairly large bore, maybe 3/8" with the actual valvestem threading into it. A couple spares would be good because I checked a local tire dealer and the local Caterpillar dealer and neither one has seen anything like it. I checked Cat because the piece resembled one I had seen on a backhoe. No such luck. Thanks in advance.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a local tire shop?

or just Google Humvee valve stem.

Last edited:

Brian1

Are you still looking for these? I have heard a Hummer Dealer can get them for $35 each and I think that only includes the hex part that bolts through the wheel. The schrader insert is extra. You can get the schrader part from Trail Worthy Fab as cucvnut said.

I recently took off 5 of those bolt in valve stems with the oval hole off my 12 bolt hummer wheels and am willing to sell them. If you are interested send me a PM.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks