• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Official 2011 SS Ga Rally Info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Dave will most likely give them a few cherries, thay will quite down real quick

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Would like to volunteer services and supplies for first aid for the week. I have everything needed and would be happy to deal with any first aid needs that arise!

Disclaimer:: there is no known cure for Zouts cherries!

usmctopgun

I don't know if its is needed, but I have a rather "large" grill. It can cook about 400-500 chickens at a time, hogs, list goes on. It's charcoal powered w/ two commercial gas grills on the rear. I'm bringing a couple trucks, so we shouldn't have any issues getting it there if needed.

Attachments

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I don't know if its is needed, but I have a rather "large" grill. It can cook about 400-500 chickens at a time, hogs, list goes on. It's charcoal powered w/ two commercial gas grills on the rear. I'm bringing a couple trucks, so we shouldn't have any issues getting it there if needed.
SCSG-G4 (Mike) has a fully functional Military Kitchen Trailer (MKT) that we set up and cook out of for the duration. There may also may be another MKT there to use as a prep area. In addition Zout is bringing his piggy cooker and doing a whole hog one night.

That being said you are welcome to bring the beast and set it up in the Mess Area.....the more the merrier.

onegmjack

We could maybe round up a few hundred of Elmo's relatives and use the extra cooker,Now that would be totally wrong.I am very sorry Elmo I lost my head there for a momment.Just kidding Wreckerman.Dwight

RIDDLE1

Well it looks like I am going to be able to make it! I should be easy to spot. I will be one of the only people there without a MV! Looking foward to meeting everyone and learning more about the M35s.

I am a Paramedic and will bring a jump bag with me in case anyone needs first aid.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well it looks like I am going to be able to make it! I should be easy to spot. I will be one of the only people there without a MV! Looking foward to meeting everyone and learning more about the M35s.

I am a Paramedic and will bring a jump bag with me in case anyone needs first aid.
Thats a good deal. Trust me, you won't be the only one there sans MV. Its going to be a hands on rally of epic proportion.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My first GA Rally was in my Toyota Corolla and I was welcomed with open arms! Brought the MKT the last two, and have reserved a spot for the one this year!

Look forward to seeing you!

zout

MEDIC - did someone say MEDIC - PB will have a perfect MV for you to do your trade out of if that becomes necessary. Even an operating lamp for those that might chop a finger closing an ammo can on their finger.

Absolutely do not feel out of place coming in a civy unit to the rally - just come to the Spectacular 2011 GEORGIA RALLY otherwise you will miss an event of your lifetime.

You can handle any burns from those sippin that wacky chit around the fire that might self ignite rofl

One guy last year only had a hammock sleeping in the field when we all got there - your way ahead of him even coming in a car.

SCSG and the troops make awesome chow and I guarantee you will not go hungry unless you just don;t eat.

Plan on it and see you there

AMGeneral

Time growth short (are we there yet?)
Open for any and all suggestions/thoughts on the trail rides. Like Clinto said, it is NOT a structured event, ride, visit, sleep, get stuck, you name it, the point is to be a part of the SSGR and ENJOY yourself.

Please PM me with any trail ride suggestions or thoughts.

We have yet another new area to explore this year. Current thoughts are for all manner of surfaces to be available, rich Georgia MUD to dry steep hills to SERIOUS technical driving challenges. (Just ask Dumpster what it is like to get trapped between trees in an M-51....trees lost eventually)

WE also have several as stated that are proficient in recovery. I would like to coordinate those resources so that we know who is prepared and willing. (AMGeneral?, Recovery?)

Time for SSGR11

I will gladly assist in any recovery efforts,hopefully I will have an MV there this year with a winch.

If I get myself in gear I may have a MV there with 2 winches.

I already have my cabin reserved and just waiting for the days to tick by!!

zout

FYI
I will have my banjo along and anyone wishing to bring a NON electric instrument along and head on down to the 109 for an evening of jamming are welcome.
This is to not inflict the bon fire folks with music they maybe not wish to hear or participate in during their conversations around the fire.

If you thnk you might want to do this PM me and we can set up a night just for us.
IF the pig cookin works out for the FRI night from the commitee that would be a good time = BBQ and music.

If you think its a bad idea do not pm me and I will pick by myself.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
FYI
I will have my banjo along and anyone wishing to bring a NON electric instrument along and head on down to the 109 for an evening of jamming are welcome.
This is to not inflict the bon fire folks with music they maybe not wish to hear or participate in during their conversations around the fire.

If you thnk you might want to do this PM me and we can set up a night just for us.
IF the pig cookin works out for the FRI night from the commitee that would be a good time = BBQ and music.

If you think its a bad idea do not pm me and I will pick by myself.
Wonder if we will hear anyone "Squealing like a pig" from the Zout AO?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks