• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello

Troublco

Found this site while looking around at used M35's and 927's. Looks like a great site, lots of good info and friendly folks.

I live in Ft. Sumner, New Mexico; just bought a little spread (hence the interest in the M35's/927's) and moved down there the end of last month. I retired from the military in Denver, Colorado and took a job with a defense contractor at Cannon AFB. Only place that was green that I could find for at least a couple hundred miles was Ft. Sumner!

So I'm looking forward to finding an M35, 927/928, or something similar and this looks like the right place to find everything else I'll need to go with it.

So, Howdy, y'all!

big1096

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome aboard! This is a great place with a bunch of good folks. The depth of information is virtually bottomless!

Best of luck in your search for a good vehicle…or two…or three….