• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Surplus Yards in Ga?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He did have some there, give him a call for prices. They both should have the 4:56's.

alphadeltaromeo

coyote, I can't rightly say. I'm sure it will be up there though. Contact details follow:

CSI, Inc.
634 Golf Course Road
Tallapoosa, Georgia 30176
Phone: 770-445-0455
Fax: 770-445-0525

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it was 15K for a stripped roller. :shock: They are only good for residue small parts that you pull otherwise you will pay the same prices that the foreign govts are paying.

neilhendrix

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: !!

Alphadeltaromeo only 30 min ,,do you have a shelter or tent set up there?? I`ll bet you/one could spend a whole day there. Thanks for the pics and info

Neil

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just there again. I am willing to bet most can't afford to buy except small parts. Very good prices depending on end vehicle.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Sometimes you have to shake your head in amazement. So much inventory from the initial photos.

Is he actually moving volume?
Must be doing some kinda business or he won't be in business long.

The "buy, take one or two parts, let it sit and rust" thing doesn't sit well with me.

Thanks for the update.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They seem to have a very good turnover. I think they deal mostly with the Govt and large businesses. They are really good if you can go there and pull the parts especially if it is smaller stuff the big guys would not mess with. If its a large item stand by to spend alot. They are also really good about letting you run around the yard and look around. :wink:

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO in Augusta is totally different. CSI has newer vehicles and inventory.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
SECO in Augusta is totally different. CSI has newer vehicles and inventory.

alphadeltaromeo

RE: !!

They ship 80% of their inventory to foreign governments. They do lots of business with the UN for instance. They paint quite a few of their trucks solid white...the paint job is crummy though lol

I live 20 mins from them now...since the move that is. I've not been by since I've moved.

joeM62

yeah their not far from me either andy less than 30 minutes away, i went by there their friendly but after you talk to them about their prices your mouth drops. wonder if the spot lights on the bridge trucks will work on the back of my duce for backup lights. one thing is if they would lower their prices they wouldn't be that bad.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Why should they lower their prices when foreign govts are paying it? They are in it for the money. Only buy what the foreign govts won't!

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I saw that place the other day while I was at the golf course for a party. I was wondering what it was, but it was late and after hours. I'm going to roll over there and see how much I can get a set of hummer wheels/tires for.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They are currently awaiting a deposit for (I believe Ecuador) for ALL the HMMV's (and to be rebuilt) and shipped there. They just sent out 60 5 tons and were working on some bridge trucks to haul lumber in the Brazil rain forests when I was there Monday. As I said before they are really good on small stuff that would not be exported but if it is something a foreign govt could want you will pay their price, :wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks