• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

List of part numbers for NHC oil cooler change

ranchhopper

Here is a list of the part numbers for the items you will need to do the oil cooler change in your five ton sooner or later. I just got done doing this with my truck and I got the cummins part numbers off the parts themselves. Oil cooler unit P/N 110848, O-Rings (2 required) P/N C3389249, Brass retainer rings (2 required) P/N 110827, Gasket (1 required goes against block) P/N 3008017. There is an outer gasket where the end bolts to the cooler housing I made my own for this so your on your own here.

ranchhopper

What do want pics of them in their packages I just finished 12 hours at work then got the thing back together tonight the parts came in this afternoon no time for pics.

ARYankee

I'll have to check my 5 ton parts search database and see if these are listed in there. If not I'll have to add them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks