• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

List of part numbers for NHC oil cooler change

ranchhopper

Here is a list of the part numbers for the items you will need to do the oil cooler change in your five ton sooner or later. I just got done doing this with my truck and I got the cummins part numbers off the parts themselves. Oil cooler unit P/N 110848, O-Rings (2 required) P/N C3389249, Brass retainer rings (2 required) P/N 110827, Gasket (1 required goes against block) P/N 3008017. There is an outer gasket where the end bolts to the cooler housing I made my own for this so your on your own here.

ranchhopper

What do want pics of them in their packages I just finished 12 hours at work then got the thing back together tonight the parts came in this afternoon no time for pics.

ARYankee

I'll have to check my 5 ton parts search database and see if these are listed in there. If not I'll have to add them.