• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-214?

Welder Sam

Ive taken it out twice. Got 400+ miles of pig trails on it. The wood is doing fine but its not anchored to the box at all. Im divided on whether itd do more good than harm. Seems to stay put as it sits. Screws are holding it together. Cant remember diameter of them but i had to get an impact driver to run them in.

Ive got an aluminum radio rack that came out of an m880 bed that ive junked some of and reassembled whats left into a 2 shelf unit that im going to put in here too. Itll be home to stove and microwave plus whatever else i come up with:beer:

Last edited:

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Cool trailer, hope to get started on my m109 soon. Presently it is storing two mep 002s that also need some work. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks