• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untimely passing of my daughter

tuckered

I have a daughter that turns 4 years old, later this month. I can only imagine how my family and I would feel or react. I can only say that I prey I would never know this.

Our hearts and feelings to you and your family.

roadking_mn

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know the pain of losing a child, I lost my 14 year old stepson in a kayaking accident almost 8 years ago. I have found much comfort with a group that is for people like us that have lost children called Compassionate Friends. It helps to talk to people who have shared a similar experience and know what you are going through.

Home Page

Tanner

Prayers out to you & your family, Sir!

May you find solace & comfort in family & faith at this time... condolences on your loss.

'Tanner'

mudman

Snowdad;
Just be reassured that your daughter is with Jesus and that she is whole and perfect again. She will not want for anything and no pain anymore. I believe she will be looking out for the next time you meet again. Carry on!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks