• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Untimely passing of my daughter

tuckered

I have a daughter that turns 4 years old, later this month. I can only imagine how my family and I would feel or react. I can only say that I prey I would never know this.

Our hearts and feelings to you and your family.

roadking_mn

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know the pain of losing a child, I lost my 14 year old stepson in a kayaking accident almost 8 years ago. I have found much comfort with a group that is for people like us that have lost children called Compassionate Friends. It helps to talk to people who have shared a similar experience and know what you are going through.

Home Page

Tanner

Prayers out to you & your family, Sir!

May you find solace & comfort in family & faith at this time... condolences on your loss.

'Tanner'

mudman

Snowdad;
Just be reassured that your daughter is with Jesus and that she is whole and perfect again. She will not want for anything and no pain anymore. I believe she will be looking out for the next time you meet again. Carry on!!