• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

jedawson1

My grandfather, a WWII bomber pilot, told me I should name my deuce "Hells Belle" after the B-24 he flew during the war. I was also thinking of "Big Ugly"

What do you think it should be?????
I say Hells Belle because it has a story behind it and I would enjoy sharing the history.

jedawson1

I named my M923A1 "The Peacemaker" because when you drive down the road everyone waves and smile. Truckers, Bikers, RV's, Soccer Mom's, you name it. Ordinarily these drivers don't get along when their on the hwy.

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My grandfather, a WWII bomber pilot, told me I should name my deuce "Hells Belle" after the B-24 he flew during the war. I was also thinking of "Big Ugly"

What do you think it should be?????
Hells Belle without a doubt!! I think I'd be honored for a relative to make that request. What would be really cool is if he had some nose art on his plane that you could recreate on the truck.

After Stacey David built a 41 Dodge military pickup with 2.5-ton 16-spline Rockwells called "SGT. Rock", and Ian Johnson built a bobbed deuce one of our fellow SS members has in Southern Nebraska called "General Granite", in keeping with the rank/name theme I decided to call my bobber Project "Corporal Punishment", but informally I call her "Missy" after a GF I had years ago who was just a little big, a little scary, and a lot of fun!
:D

Oros35

My wife called it "The Flying Dutchman" after the boat in Pirates of the Caribbean. I guess cause it's big, green and kinda ugly (at least she thinks so) Plus she named my black pickup truck The Black Pearl, so it's following in suit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks