• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What's your Deuces' name?

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I looked around for a thread on this, but couldn't find any so here goes. I think I'm going to call mine "Super Jeep". I have a Jeep JK, and it's a Kaiser so I think it fits. I was also thinking of "Hummer Who?", but I'm going with a Vietnam era paint job so that seems a bit out of character for a vintage truck. I do like the idea of jacking with the H1-H3 crowd.;)

Do yours have a name?

plym49

Mine has the same name as every other of my vehicles:

"The".

As in 'The Deuce', 'The Jeep', etc., etc.

SMOKEWAGON66

I just refer to it as "the Deuce". Everyone else calls it "the truck" and one of my nephews calls it "smokeswagon" lol...I told him "smoke wagon" and he said no...smokeswagon...it is smokes' wagon so...made sense I guess. But once its built, it will be called "Highland Animals"

ridingshotgun

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mine had the name "Big Woody" stenciled on the door, and I heard it's bad luck to change the name. The neighbors all get a kick out of it, so it's gonna stay that way. :mrgreen:

wb1895

My grandfather, a WWII bomber pilot, told me I should name my deuce "Hells Belle" after the B-24 he flew during the war. I was also thinking of "Big Ugly"

What do you think it should be?????

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had several I named after their condition: "Rusty" "Princess" "Weezer" "Drippy" and "Shiny"

I had several I gave girls' names: "Inara" "Kaylee" and "Jessica"

And my own personal deuce I named after a movie tough guy: "Jayne"

JOateyNV

Her Name is Justine. I have a son name Justin and a off road car named Darley of the Desert. So the deuce is J. Case. Justine Case that is. She may be BIG and ugly but she still give a great drive.

RangerBob

I have maddawg308s old deuce. I'm keeping the name Jayne because I think it might be bad luck to change it, but there will be a sex change. Sorry. SHE is now named after Jayne Mansfield. hubba hubba :mrgreen:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My grandfather, a WWII bomber pilot, told me I should name my deuce "Hells Belle" after the B-24 he flew during the war. I was also thinking of "Big Ugly"

What do you think it should be?????

Do you really have to ask? If my Grandfather was a WWII bomber pilot what do you think I would be naming my truck if he asked? If he said big green turd that's what would be on the truck.

As for mine, my first love, Shirley (Mother) and my second Deuce, Holly (Wife).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks