• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Railroad Forum

Should we have a Railroad Forum?

• Sure, I don't see why not, we have tanks and few own them.

Votes: 52 83.9%
  • Nope, trains is dumb!

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Ferro is nuts

Votes: 9 14.5%

• Total voters

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those drivers must have pretty stable nerves, driving like that on snowed-under tracks with a crossing coming up. Looks like most of the time the drivers do not see a thing with the snow blowing up in front of them.

Willyk

I work for the railroad. Does that count? 15 years as a locomotive engineer and 10 as a road foreman of engines. I never get tired of large Diesel engines.

Tracer

Steel Soldiers Supporter
July 9 of this year I started at UP as a carman here in Kansas City. Before that I worked for Westinghouse Air Brake for 12 years.
PRR 2-10-0.jpg Working for the UP should be a great job, and I wish you a long career. Speaking of Westinghouse Air Brake, here is a picture of PRR I-1 class 2-10-0 locomotive 4483 that was on display at the Westinghouse Air Brake Co. (WABCO) headquarters in Wilmerding, PA. for many years.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
July 9 of this year I started at UP as a carman here in Kansas City. Before that I worked for Westinghouse Air Brake for 12 years.
Congratulations on the new position.
Live long and prosper

(Corrected what “auto correct” messed up... I DID NOT say “Jew position”.... my apologies. Absolutely no malice intended. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: