• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HA HA YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD..... Zout Project 34

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Thanks very much, I do what I do at the MKT because I enjoy being part of this group and attending the rallies is my favorite part. It takes a lot of effort from a lot of different people doing different things to have a successful rally. Mine is a small mindless part.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay with the exterior looking so good now you will have to get the interior redone:)

When you are ready I got the guy that makes new covers for everything

Need to order SEM paint

Lots more for you to do!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Okay with the exterior looking so good now you will have to get the interior redone:)

Need to order SEM paint

Yes yes.. do tell do tell?

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter

Need to order SEM paint

Swiss, a true friend would just tell Mike to bring the vehicle to your house and you could do all those things. Just sayin!!!

zout

I just sent Mike an interior picture with it cleaned up.....I think he is going to have some incentive now.

CUCV is finished and Mike still has a couple pictures to post up of the BLACK painted.
He plans on picking it up June 1st....so some blubbering from Mike should be getting posted I suppose. This was a fun small project.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I just sent Mike an interior picture with it cleaned up.....I think he is going to have some incentive now.

CUCV is finished and Mike still has a couple pictures to post up of the BLACK painted.
He plans on picking it up June 1st....so some blubbering from Mike should be getting posted I suppose. This was a fun small project.
Hmmm....wonder if anyone will let me know when he's in town this time? Maybe we can have lunch and tell some lies or sumpin.:papabear:

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Would be honored to have lunch with you guys I'm sure the stories will not be repeatable in public. Plan to be in town Thursday June 1st as it gets closer we'll refine schedule. Oh yeah I didn't post the photos of the black yet cause I was just sitting there drooling on them. Good thing they're not paper.

microjeep

In Memorial
In Memorial
Picked​ her up yesterday, VERY HAPPY with the work zout has done
IMG_20170602_083106096.jpgIMG_20170602_083002869.jpgIMG_20170602_082725558.jpg:jumpin::jumpin::jumpin:
now to get the matching shoes on and patiently awaiting info on seat covers, hint hint swiss

joshuak

I do have an 1009, not as good looking as yours but similar play with green and black.

Hoping to make the canvas last longer, I applied a canvas UV/waterproof protection and I'll reapply every year after a wash cycle. So far, 2 years and no sign of wear even with our dog trying her best to mess them up.

Seat covers

Front seat covers.jpg Seat covers.jpg

Truck

IMG_1331.jpg