• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HA HA YOU THOUGHT I WAS DEAD..... Zout Project 34

joshuak

Standard issue double angle brackets, meant to receive the bow for the soft top cargo body.

Sorry for the derailment folks. Back to your scheduled programing.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I guess I need to get this trailer emptied out soon. Looks great Mike. Zout, another great looking project.

zout

Thank ya Mr. Kenny.
As you work on them it's just perception to make it right. Approval from friends goes a long way in my book.
I just love bringing them back to life for owners selectively if ya know what I mean. Mike is an outstanding trooper and a great representation of Steelsoldiers. It was my pleasure for him.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank ya Mr. Kenny.
As you work on them it's just perception to make it right. Approval from friends goes a long way in my book.
I just love bringing them back to life for owners selectively if ya know what I mean. Mike is an outstanding trooper and a great representation of Steelsoldiers. It was my pleasure for him.
Super! Once again a pleasure to watch. Don't say a lot, but really enjoy the entire process. Thanks Commander for sharing. Looking forward to #35!