• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

'09 Came in

acetomatoco

RE:

Actually those are really minor problems.. most folks have starting and glow plug problems...welcome to CUCV world.

CCATLETT1984

RE:

congrads on the new purchase. your gonna love it.

you can order a new seatbelt from LMC truck.
as with most of the body panels that you will need. the nice thing with these trucks is that sheetmetal is so cheap for them.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the 1009 world. I had rust in the rocker panel and toe board myself and ordered most of a floor system from LMC truck. I don't have the means to weld so I had to pay. I've put in just under a grand in parts and labor.

Mine is coming out of the paint/body shop within the next two weeks. Considering all that has gone on and the fact I got into a big pi$$ing match with GL over the title, I feel lucky that I will be getting this thing on the road within 9 months since I bought it at Chambersburg.

You may think it looks bad (and your wife probably thinks it looks worse), but the end result is worth all the 'crap' we put up with getting to that end result.

Keep her moving forward!!!

J2H

I dont need looks, just strong welds, the real holes are inside, so no one will really see them... He isnt good with welding, tho

ONTOS66

A CUCV (or any of our beloved green machines) brings to mind a sign on a friends boat:

A Boat (CUCV) is a hole in the water (air) into which you pour money (and love!)

Enjoy it, it will teach you all sorts of creative profanity. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks