• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

09 Findlay rally parts

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am bringing some deuce engine bay side pannels for Stretch, some 900x20 tires, a bunch of spools of 3/16 stainless wire rope, Chuck's rotissery, winch anchors, some seat cushions and I don't know what else. Did I forget anything for anyone?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you stop by David Kelones AO and fetch my towbar parts please? I'll buy you dinner at the Durhamtown Plantation Lodge!

gimpyrobb

Kenny, I didn't forget about those, as he is bringing my Hemmtt bows for me too. I just forgot to post it.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was bringing the bead breaker, but it's out of commission with bad seals in the pump. Lots of other parts were coming along for sale, but alas, I am spending all the time on the M108.

ida34

Thanks for my delivery Gimp. Stretch should post the pics of Lane's trailer dumping the 4bt out the back. That was funny and I am sorry I missed it.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am bringing some deuce engine bay side pannels for Stretch, some 900x20 tires, a bunch of spools of 3/16 stainless wire rope, Chuck's rotissery, winch anchors, some seat cushions and I don't know what else. Did I forget anything for anyone?
When you say "winch anchors" are you talking about the piece that goes on a deuce winch to attach the chain to the wire rope? If so bring one to me if you have any extra and we will do some tradin :wink:.

gimpyrobb

I wish Ty, these are like pull pals, for small trucks not deuces. I was bidding on 350 of those things you are talking about, but it went WAY HIGH.

monkeythumbs

Haven,
If you want to find out about most of the military events around the country check out "Military Vehicles Magazine" both in print and online. I saw that you are in Celina,anyway there going to be a show in Troy in July if you didn't know about it.

monkeythumbs

Craig I saw his post about parts and figured he'd be there with it. I'll pick his brain about tubes and such this weekend and get with you a about the tires sunday evening or so.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks