• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1/12/10 GSA Deuce fire truck

kfdk14

It's been awhile since I seen it or pictures of it. Either way it's an awesome truck sad they stripped it like that only thing we did was change out the doors with a set of tan ones from one of our other deuces. looking forward to seeing it put back together.

jasonjc

It's a 530C. Should have hose reels on both sides. The eng bay lights are standard on that truck. TM's should be 5-4210-217-**. If you get the ser# and model# off the pump, you can call Waterous and get the manual for the pump from them. The Oklahoma Department of Libraries has the TM 5-4210-217-34 on microfiche. They may have the other ones too.
LOGAS has the lube order in PDF. Also the pipe that is cap off in the one pic is the pipe that goes up thought the top for the water/foam canon.

jasonjc

Not that I have found. I was told that the micro fiche I had could be made into a PDF for $300-$400:-x. It's still on my shelf.

FrankUSMC

Jason
I think I have all the manuals that go to the M530C. That was my "girl" while I was in Crash Crew. I will look to see if I have any extras...I am sure I do.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

StreetbikeDepot

I sold it to a ranch in New Mexico, so I never got to restore it. It ended up needing alot of TLC and a couple guys showed up at my door with a wad of cash so I sold it to them, they liked the truck and I more than doubled my investment on it...we all walked away happy.