• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1 box 900 pounds IN, 47041 to NV, 89706

TCD

Howdy,

I have purchased a military box with 12 individual snow chains in it (size 14-20).

No particular time constraints within reason.

One crate l x w x h = 30” x 44” x 27”.

Total weight approximately 900 lbs.

Packed and ready to go.

Fork lifts at both ends

Pick up:
Commercial address in Sunman IN 47041.

Delivery at:
Commercial address in Carson City NV 89706

ChainBox.jpg

Please PM all info.

Thanks,
Tom

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am shipping a 1300lbs pallet to texas for $250 and a 535lbs pallet to Wa state for $225 using the the "Fastenal to Fastenal" system. You might want to look into that.

PM if you need contact info.

TCD

I am shipping a 1300lbs pallet to texas for $250 and a 535lbs pallet to Wa state for $225 using the the "Fastenal to Fastenal" system. You might want to look into that. PM if you need contact info.
Howdy,

We have used Fastenal in the past but they recently told us that they are not handling delivers to NV or CA and no delivers are currently available at this time.

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks