• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 Ton M123 and M15A1 Trailer

Dirt71

Got my clutch stuff back on Friday and installed it today. Also decided to replace the rear main seal and wear ring. Let me tell you how proud Cummins is of this wear ring $173.48, man I about fell over. the dam seal was only $53.00. But when you look at the big picture its money well spent when you consider having to pull the engine again to stop a rear main leak.

Attachments

BIGdaddycatlin

did you replace the clutch with a new one or just get it cut and re-lined cause it's strange to see a clutch that large be a push type and all thses ten tons you have is awesome

Last edited:

pascalbausset

Hi guys

I found this thread lately and I see this very rare semi trailer.
You say that it' q a M15A1, but its a M15 A2 for me.used during Viet Nam War.

Have someone more details pîcs from this trailer? if yes can he share them with me ?

I' am searching these sort of pics from the M15A2 too make a realistic model.
TIA
Best regards

Last edited:

Dirt71

This is what I call the snowball effect. The clutch and airbrake job turned into this. Took it down further than I planned but it needed it. Sandblasted and primed it today Will try to put the color on it tomorrow which will be 34052.

Attachments

Dirt71

A guy I just met resently, Mr. Ken Hyde who is Alex's (aka) USMC6062 ex shop welding teacher offered to do a little metal replacement on the cab, as you can see it needed something done. Also sometime in the near future I will be posting pictures of a 1/48 scale model of the USS Saratoga that Mr. Hyde has been working on for the last 10 years. It's all hand made and it's all out of metal. Very Impressive !!!

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks