• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton tractor at a car dealership

mcmullag

Test drive

One of you felllers go to the dealership in your MV and ask to take a test drive.
Have a buddy take some pics of it going down the street with
the magnetic dealer plate slapped on it. : )

Thanks for posting the pics. Using up a few wire wheels getting
the rust off and put some paint on that thang and it would be
looking reel purty. I wonder how good of mechanical shape it is
in.....

....and we can always use comparison pics of an M35 or M818
next to it to show how huge these babies are.

again, thanks for posting the pics, M123's look awesome.

jwaller

sorry I missed the x20. they are 24's. Just think I could drive that thing home from here. price sounds a lot high to me though.

GoldComet6

If the dealer doesn't write "COLD AC" on the windshield he'll never sell it!!! :roll:

Down here in the South, you just gotta have cold AC!!!! Maybe that's why it got traded in!!! rofl

Cam Morehead

Maybe I was not clear. The dealership does not own and is not trying to sell it. The construction company that used it to pull a tub grinder does. I have no idea if the dealer even knows anything about the truck. If I get time, I will drive my 818 up there to take a comparison pic. With no heat and 14 degree weather, I don't really want to drive my truck up there. The reason we don't want it is it will only go 35 mph and too wide for public roads.....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks