• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10 ton Tractor For Sale

sak00

I found this the other day. I was talking to a guy that was around the area and got the owners name and number. As far as I'm concerned, this owner is on crack. From what I could see this truck is missing both inner dualies on front rear axle and flat tire on said axle, broken drivers door window, broken drivers windshield, low to moderate rust. According to the guy, it does run.

Are you ready for this.....................

$7500

Owner......David 863-559-5654 located in central Florida, South of Lakeland by 30 miles

This might be the going rate, I don't know. BUT to rich for my blood.
Anybody get any other kind of info let me know, I just curious.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Seriously hacked up, missing rear winch(es), etc.

$7500? Ummm....no.

majortom

i own six ten tons all diesels ranging from extremly nice to scap iron here is the ones sold in the last year 123 gas runs red no winch 1300 m123 gas lime green runs no winch 500 m123 diesel no run no tires 1800 m123 diesel runs rusty compleat 8000 m123 diesel runs rusty junk tires 9500 m125 gas no run rusty 3500 m123 diesel runs no title 2500 m123 restored 30000 with trailer gas eng trucks sell cheap they get less than 2mpg

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe he was trying to get the mileage up by singling the rears? Less rolling resistance :wink: WHEW! no punctuation! majortom, I sometimes write my stories in the work orders like that to screw with the office monkeys...it works! :p

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I worked for a man who moved homes and buildings up in Massachucettes when I was in college using a big Kenworth with 600 HP talk about crawling that job is a slow go for sure perfect for an old 10 ton.

dma251

I think we should pass this on to HURSTSAMX so he can lower it and put some chrome spinner wheels on it. Just imagine how nice it would look with black diamond-tuck velvet interior with red piping and black paint with handfuls of craft glitter thrown in it!!!!

Yoooo hooooo!!! Hurstsamx!!!! Where are you?!?!?!?! WE MISS YOU AND YOUR CRAZY IDEAS!!!!

jatonka

Hey all I just worked with those guys on Mega Movers,like on the history channel!!! Same guys who moved the house or building on History Channel. They took a monster house out of a lot in Middletown,CT ad moved it 3 blocks and a hell of a turn to a new lot. Same bunch as on the History Channel, and we were right there from NY-Penn MVCC and COMVEC, with the creww and the crew. Bob Howard had his Command Post M109A3 out there from the start. John T out John Higgins Electric ran the Show, COMVEC past president and MV Collector professional, John Tennis out

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
When does that air?

We moved a huge house from Worster Mass to a new lot about four miles away. The guy got the house for a song and had one beautiful site just above the Norton Abrasives plant. The house was sold because an Insurance company bought the land for parking. It was a full three stories with marble floors and six fireplaces what a monster to move. I about bought the farm on it too when one of the cribbing piers busted a beam while I was under there working on entending the supports under a fireplace.

jatonka

The Mega Movers show airs about once a year on History Channel, our move was on local Connecticut TV on Saturday at 11 pm and again Sunday a couple of times.

steelandcanvas

Re: RE: 10 ton Tractor For Sale

dma251 said:
I think we should pass this on to HURSTSAMX so he can lower it and put some chrome spinner wheels on it. Just imagine how nice it would look with black diamond-tuck velvet interior with red piping and black paint with handfuls of craft glitter thrown in it!!!!

Yoooo hooooo!!! Hurstsamx!!!! Where are you?!?!?!?! WE MISS YOU AND YOUR CRAZY IDEAS!!!!
Wasn't that guys name Mikey?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: 10 ton Tractor For Sale

Ernie, Ernie, Ernie! Never watch any democratic debate, that will boil your blood. As a matter of fact, I'd avoid any republican debates too!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks