• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100 Amp Generating System Parts

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have some parts for the 100 Amp Generating System that was installed in some M715 trucks. I received them as M37 parts, which they are not.

I have the 4 grove crankshaft pulley, the 4 grove water pump pulley and both large cables (generator to rectifier and rectifier to regulator).

Is there any interest in these parts? Does anyone use the 100 Amp system? I tried looking on a number of different M715 websites without finding any information.

If anyone has any information on these parts, please PM me or post a reply.

Thanks for your consideration and assistance.

Storm 51

piattc

I have some parts for the 100 Amp Generating System that was installed in some M715 trucks. I received them as M37 parts, which they are not.

I have the 4 grove crankshaft pulley, the 4 grove water pump pulley and both large cables (generator to rectifier and rectifier to regulator).

Is there any interest in these parts? Does anyone use the 100 Amp system? I tried looking on a number of different M715 websites without finding any information.

If anyone has any information on these parts, please PM me or post a reply.

Thanks for your consideration and assistance.

Storm 51
Storm 51,
I am a m37 owner and just got at m715 that is missing parts for the 110 amp system - any chance you still have those cables or any other hardware from the kit? just got a rectifier and bracket but need the rest - cables regulator and generator
Piattc