• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1009 electrical

homegrown

it is actually a m1008.. so i have been trying to figure out why my Gen 2 light will not come on with the ignition.. i have 24 v on the both sides of the bulb with the key in the on position, i tested continuity on the bulb (tested good) and even swithced it with the gen 1 bulb. It still wont work. I installed a new gen 2 relay yesterday. that's not it either. I have brand new batteries in the truck and the voltage guage does not work, that is my next thing to try and figure out.. but the truck start good everytime, i am guessing because the batteries are new.. I am trying to find the ground for the relay now.. anyone else have any other ideas?

Last edited:

homegrown

The 20 amp ignition fuse was missing... it was like that when I got the truck, didn't figure it out until I noticed I was not getting the switch for the relay.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks