• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100dollarman HEMTT wheels for Deuce

100dollarman

Several peeps on here have either already done it, or are working on this same thing since we have all these 10 lug HEMMT wheels. I have been working on it since I bought a chitload of the wheels a few months ago. I am finally getting close to having them available.

I am going to use both a weld in center system, and also a full plate on the backside with the studs bolting the 3 pieces together (not both ways on one wheel, but one design or the other). So I can use them or sell them either way if everything goes as planned.

I am primarily doing these for my own shop as we sell alot of trucks, tires, and now wheels. But I also hope to able to sell them to the public for a decent price. I am hoping to use these on our Bobbed Deuces----- so far we have used the stock wheels everytime.

I should be able to post price and availability early next week. I will post pics of the pieces and how we are going to put them together so that you can see how it will be done.

More Info to follow soon!!!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
That is political and you may get edited. People on here have been edited for less!!!

On a side note, thanks for working on something that we all need. Like you , I want these adapters and so does everyone with HEMTT wheels in their garage or in Matt's shop. I like it that we are ALL are willing to share and kick in ideas as to how to make things work. Dudley

100dollarman

That is political and you may get edited. People on here have been edited for less!!!

On a side note, thanks for working on something that we all need. Like you , I want these adapters and so does everyone with HEMTT wheels in their garage or in Matt's shop. I like it that we are ALL are willing to share and kick in ideas as to how to make things work. Dudley

Dudley- your avatar is political!!!:p

It is my (and Dudley's) mission in life to see that all super singlers have equal opportunity to affordable Deuce wheels!!!:-Dlol

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
Screw the wheels, got any more of those ?

Come on Frodo we just want an answer to this wheel thing. if you want women, get up at 5 am and watch the GGW (girls gone wild) videos. I am old and just want to look at green iron, HEMTT wheels, and 395 tires.I just love these trucks gone wild.... WAS THAT POLITICAL????

frodobaggins

Come on Frodo we just want an answer to this wheel thing. if you want women, get up at 5 am and watch the GGW (girls gone wild) videos. I am old and just want to look at green iron, HEMTT wheels, and 395 tires.I just love these trucks gone wild.... WAS THAT POLITICAL????
What if we get the women in the back of an MV ? :twisted:

But seriously, I can't wait to see the outcome of all these wheel threads.
I sure would like some for my truck that are affordable.

100dollarman

OK- Here is a stack of 395s (for Atankersdad), and some green iron WITH my babe for the rest of you who are not over 100 years old. (sorry, Dudley- I couldnt resist!)

Attachments

Rattlewagon

I dont see it getting political. each of you are on different sides of the country, it works out great for deuce owners cause shipping to me from the left coast would probably kill the deal!!!

keep up the good work!! both of younz!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks