• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100dollarman to menifee convoy

dezert ratt

Going tomoro to hundys place to pick up a 818, i know its short notice but if anyone wants to meet at hundys to follow me back to menifee, i am willing to pay fuel cost. Pm me

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

hole

Welcome to the club Dezert Ratt! Nice looking rig:beer: My guess is that everyone is quite busy getting ready for X-mas, that and he was picking up on a school day to boot :p

I didn't mean that the southwest members were unavailable, just allot of open space here, where as you east coast guys fill in the open space with lots of people. I'd bet there's less than 40 members between me and Hundy, but you would be long in the seat of a MV driving there:)
Merry Christmas to all

firefirefire90

I didn't mean that the southwest members were unavailable, just allot of open space here, where as you east coast guys fill in the open space with lots of people. I'd bet there's less than 40 members between me and Hundy, but you would be long in the seat of a MV driving there:)
Merry Christmas to all

definitely. If I were closer, I'd have loved to have helped. This isn't Rhode Island rofl

cpf240

Merry Christmas to all
I'd be curious to know the relative density of members in different areas of the country. By density I mean how many in a given area, not how slow they are. :razz:
Of course, to be accurate, everyone would need to participate in the Member Map, which I must admit I have yet to do.

Maybe an admin could do something with analytics based on the source of the various IP addresses used to access the forums?

I believe there are at least two other SS members in the valley I live in, but I don't think I've seen any MVs around here in the 20 years I've lived here. Well, except for an OD Suburban I saw in the Sam's Club parking lot that I assumed was a conversion because I didn't know about the CUCV II vehicles. Now I wish I'd looked at it closer.

deuceaid

Banned
I think that suburban was my friends neighbor, its just painted that color,,,, but his brother has/had a gamma goat. I`m just about at the end of civilization here in socal , and I think Bad_Carp and LowTech are the only 2 guys I can think of between BBoomerBootCamp and myself....I`m not counting the members in my town, all 2 of them I think, but I do know we have about 4 other non SS mv owners intown.

dezert ratt

Well count me in as a new member, even though ive been on here since 09, yucaipa isnt too far from menifee so feel free to call on me if you need help or anything.. That goes for all the so cal members. I wanna get to know more people on this site

"It's understood that Hollywood sells Californication"
I like the idea of a members map that would show the density of different regions, I would still say, excluding the big cities of the left coast, members are few and far between in my area and west.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks