• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1022 mobilizer wanted

customsmith

looking for 1022 dolly set in south east. needs to be in usable or repairable condition. need to move some boxes into the woods anyone want to sell a set :?:

papercu

I have the small one M720(?) uses the jeep wheels. Need tires at least, looks complete but then i don't know anything about them. 300.00 in Baxley Ga.about 250 miles south of you. Wayne

customsmith

was hopping for 7.5 ton unit believe is 1022. if i don't have any luck with it i can probably make those work. let me do some checking around. be in touch.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Check with ATANKERSDAD. I think ARMYMAN30YEARS had one and he can check with his sons to see if they want to sell it or not.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got an 832 (5.5 ton) unit with just about worn out tires that will be headed to the scrap yard soon - Got the M-36 to haul the S-280, so I no longer need it. Located in Lexington, SC.

customsmith

do you know if it is complete and operable? think tires can handle a couple hundred miles to a new home. how much $ when is a good time to pick up?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
As I recall, one hand brake does not work, and there's no jack handle for the hydraulic pump. I'll have to find the electrical cable, since I didn't want to leave it out in the weather. I would need $300 for it. Pics as picked up can be found at >
http://web.govliquidation.com/auction/view_photo?eventId=3387&lotNumber=2700&picNumber=1
but the parts that can be seen from the street are now OD (keeps the neighbor complaints down). The tires should be OK for a no-weight trip of several hundred miles, but they need to be replaced if you are going to do any serious hauling.