• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

105 trailer box wanted in tennessee...or close.

snakeater

I really only need the box, but i guess a whole trailer wouldn't hurt if I can get it cheap. I am going to part out the stuff i am not using on the bobber to pay for the stuff I need (hopefully). What do you want for one that will make it back to tennessee? Pm me sir. thanks Snakeater

bikit

Looking for a 105 box to add to my bobbed deuce, I only need the box. Any info. is appreciated thanks. Snakeater
hey my name is donnie im new to these builds myself but lookin forward to it. in reguards to finding a trailer look up Hutchinsons in halls TN. I just gota quote for 750. dont quote me on spelling

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I have one in NE Ala that has been sand blasted and painted.....it needs some touch up paint where I was patching some small rust holes. I was going to use it for a bobber but went with a flat bed instead.

PM for details and contact info.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
snakeater

Sergeant

Last Activity: 11-12-2010 18:15

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks