• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1088 will not shift, mph gauge not working

Sweep

Problem was the tcm and keypad had water in them. We need a new one. Looking at prices on eBay for a wtec2, they look higher than the wtec3. Any advise on which way to go? Still waiting on dealer price.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
You need to find someone parting a truck. Dealers get thousands for those and then it has to be programmed for the md3070pt. I have one here I need to test it in a truck.

Sweep

There was water in the tcm and the key pad. Dealer said there was corrosion as well. I suspect water entered the keypad first. The keypad was weathered. Figured it sat with a window down before we got it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks