• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GREENMV

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the passion you share with the MV bug we all have. Good Luck with the trade school.

agazza2

Awesome, great way to join the Steel Soldiers in keeping a military vehicle restored. Your idea of joining a Trade school to learn how to restore vehicles, and work on this is amazing. Keep up the good work and post your progress. I am sure many people with the large military trucks and trailers in SC would be more than happy to transport your MV. Looking forward to more photos of the personal carrier and information on how you went about purchasing this MV.

bigboy44

Good luck with trade school and the Russia and Check language ( I can't even spell it much less read it.) The green stuff is so additive and the Tan is also even though I prefer GREEN.

LightningCato

Thanks for the support everyone! We're looking into getting it towed to a friends place while I'm away at school in AZ for the next six months! If anyone knows someone that can help me transport a 20 ton APC let me know! I'm really hoping someday I can work the MV's into my career along with art ...that'd be my dream job! That's why I have the vehicle in fact - to support a future career for me. ...and I fully intend to pay my parents back for the OT-90 as well!

Great to hear supportive comments after seeing some from people who have NO idea about the MV world. But what can you expect? You get the bad and good when stuff like this happens. :)

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
An M38A1, a Weasel and an OT-90 are an impressive collection for a collector of any age.

Bring the OT-90 to the next rally!

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice APC and your a true inspiration to hundreds of young people WE need to take over our fleets when we are gone! Great luck and very nicely done Congrats!
KK