• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

10ton ?

jatonka

I think Zeligson Truck Equipmet is the company who originated that windshield. They were huge in refitting military trucks to oil field, pipeline, and power line contractor vehicles. Our M54 International was Zeligson re-manned and carried a Sterling Marauder pressure dgger, I ran it for years, years ago. JT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it's bigger than his other 5-tons, then this might be a M139 bridge truck. They are still 5-ton, but a big wider and taller, used to carry floating bridge sections. Tires are 14.00x20.

It's too small to be a 10-ton.

illtemper

thank you gentleman ,a vast wealth of knowledge as usual. must be a bridge truck ,but looks like the 14-20's are long gone .not sure what he wants for it yet ,kinda big for me ,I'm trying to buy his m52a2,I can drive that around. man those windows are dorky!

DMgunn

Looks to me like the front axle is too narrow to be an M139. I guess the spacers could have been pulled for some reason, or the whole axle might have been changed along the way (along with almost everything else...:roll:...poor thing)

FreightTrain

Banned
Yikes,That poor ol 5 ton is beyond beat down.I don't see a single body part reuseable.....except MAYBE the doors......what is the story on the M39 series beside it sitting on the axles?

illtemper

not sure ,it's pretty beat and not running.he does have an 818 or m52a1,cumins and fifth wheel, that's not bad at all,runs. he posted in the salvage section "m52a2",it's in billings ,MT .

Attachments

Last edited:

m139h2otruck

Don't think it's a bridge truck, as the rears are not spread like the M139, no spacers on the front axle, and it looks like the frame is not plated in front of the rear tandems. M54 gasser?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks