• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00-16 XL Tires Needed (2)

m376x6

Decided to standardize my two trucks and ended up using four of my new 11.00-16 XL's on the 4X4. I'm short 2 XL's for my 6X6. Would anyone have or know of anyone who has two of the XL pattern tires in 11.00-16 available in near new or new condition? It would be really nice if they were fairly close to Colorado, but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks

Regards,
M376X6

m376x6

Re: RE: 11.00-16 XL Tires Needed (2)

gun512 said:
Yes, thats 100Dollarman, he has a number of the 11.00-16 XML's but no XL's. I thought about just buying 6 of his XML's and almost had myself talked into it, but then I'd have 4 XL's new sitting around with no use in the foreseeable future. Thanks though, your idea is much appreciated.

Regards,
M376X6

gun512

RE: Re: RE: 11.00-16 XL Tires Needed (2)

I understand. Talk to the guys at the M715Zone. Those guys are always looking for 11.00R16 XL's. Could probably get them takin off of your hands pretty quick if you did decide to go that route.

m376x6

Re: RE: Re: RE: 11.00-16 XL Tires Needed (2)

gun512 said:
I understand. Talk to the guys at the M715Zone. Those guys are always looking for 11.00R16 XL's. Could probably get them takin off of your hands pretty quick if you did decide to go that route.
I hate to lose four in the hand looking for two in the bush so to speak. I'm sure some one has or knows where a couple of XL's are stashed, I'll have to be patient. Thanks

Regards,
M376X6

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought mine last year from a guy near Bristol, TN, he had dozens of them. Can't remember his name, he was on M715Zone.com. Might have a few more, if you can dig his info up over there.

Barrman

No, it was that Gubni guy I think. He just posted about a trailer full of open knuckle 60 axles a week or so ago.

M376x6, you bought some tires out of Florida already didn't you?

m376x6

Nope, I haven't been able to locate any that were new enough and didn't involve a lot of money to ship them. I believe Bubba got you (?) had some, or still does. But the $700 to get 2 here which includes shipping isn't my first choice right now. If this fellow works out in Pensacola (Joe), I should be able to get 2 shipped here for around 400 to 450 total. We'll see. Thanks,

Regards,
M376X6

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks