• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11.00 x 20 Tires

m108

I may be able to get about 30 to 40 tires for around 45$ apiece if I buy all of them. I only need 7 or 8. They have 75% to nearly new tread.If enough people are interested I'll see what I can work out.

rgregj

A whole set of 10 would be nice, looks like I'm about 275 miles from you. Week end road trip for me and the gang???? What kind of time frame are you looking at f? Keep us informed

rgregj

A whole set of 10 would be nice, looks like I'm about 275 miles from you. Week end road trip for me and the gang???? What kind of time frame are you looking at ? Keep us informed

Greg

rgregj

Whoa, I really mis calculated the milage, looks more like 500 miles. Perhaps shipping wouldn't be such a bad idea either.

Greg
Spartanburg, SC

m108

I would be willing to meet people half way and I go to MV shows, antique tractor shows,power wagon rallies, and various wild goose chases in all directions from here.Saturday when I saw them we were in the wife's car and I had on "good"clothes and she woultn't let me dig in the pile. I plan to go back tomorrow after work and try to find some dates on them and talk to the owner more seriously.

m108

I went by and was able to look at the tires more closely this afternoon.They are allmost all the same brand,Fidelity and a few Armstrong.Some have some paint over spray and some were used on the front with a little uneven wear but no signs of dry rot.I should have them here by this weekend.They'll be $45 apiece.

m108

The weekend of the 15th we will be in Paducah KY at the tractor show. If someone going down is going to be close to me I will meet them on the way through. We plan on leaving about 5 friday after noon for KY.

24-VOLTS

I have a bunch of used 11 x 20's out here on the west coast that I would be willing to sell for the same price if any one needs them.
I am in the sacramento area but would not be willing to ship. Any one interested let me know !

Thanks

Phill

m108

The tires got here this afternoon.I weighed a couple to get an idea about the weight they seem to be about 90 to 95 pounds apiece.The pallets I have aren't wide enough, I'll have to get some and weigh them to get a shipping weight.

rmgill

Andy, for $45 ea, I'll have to think about this hard. 8 hours isn't too far away. I could use 8 tires for my deuce to go to singles.

rmgill

Quite likely. What would you want for the time to meet in the middle? I wonder where a good meeting place would be?

m108

Monteagle Tn on 24 looks pretty close. I went to a power wagon rally there 3 years ago and there would be places to load/unload right off of the interstate. I usually work during the day Monday through Friday But sometimes I can get off during the week.PM we with a phone number if you like and we can talk about it.

area52

Andy,
Got your message. I might have to wait a little bit before I can buy these tires. Some other things have come up.

I wil let you know when I can.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks