• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

11 x 20 non-directional tires

runk

Gensco
Home
They had tons a few months ago, even on 5 ton wheels, if you wanted them. I seem to remember they wanted less then $50 for a wheel and tire. (and not much less without the wheel...). Shipping would probably be a killer though.

saddamsnightmare

February 10th, 2010.

Berg Tire in Fayetteville,NC (check their web site at Berg Tire). Allan Ritchie's the man to contact there. They might run around $100 or so for 95-100% remaining tread life tires, shipping should be less then the $25.00 I paid on motor freight each to get them here to Texas.

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:)

We have a customer who is a Steel Soldiers member who purchased one of our late model depot rebuild M818 tractors with 1100's. He is upgrading to the 1600 single tires and won't need the 1100's. Tires are mounted on rim and are all the newest Titan brand of tire. Tires are 90+ % tread or better. I think he was asking $500 for all 11 of them. PM me if interested and I'll give you his contact info. We can load them on a pallet for shipping. Save yourself the cost and headache of mounting the tires with these.

They are located in Owatonna, MN.

Andy

emr

THAT IS A STEAL!!!!!!! do that one right away......If anyone wants tires from berg and wants to go in a a bunch to NJ or NY I would get a set or 2 of some of what he has, that sure is the place...

goldneagle

I have 12 of them mounted to 5 ton rims that I would let go for $500 for the lot. They are not as good as the 90% tires that Berg has but they will work for you. The biggest problem is they are located in Louisiana. If anyone close needs any let me know. I have them for sale individually for $55 each.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
We have a customer who is a Steel Soldiers member who purchased one of our late model depot rebuild M818 tractors with 1100's. He is upgrading to the 1600 single tires and won't need the 1100's. Tires are mounted on rim and are all the newest Titan brand of tire. Tires are 90+ % tread or better. I think he was asking $500 for all 11 of them. PM me if interested and I'll give you his contact info. We can load them on a pallet for shipping. Save yourself the cost and headache of mounting the tires with these.

They are located in Owatonna, MN.

Andy

These are the ones I wanted. ...........

Hope to pick them up on my Iowa trip.

motorpoolmedic

Tires-BEWARE of Rgdl

Those tires that Andy referred to were already traded to me for a winch.
Not by Andy, but by Rgdl. Andy sold him the truck.
Rgdl is the one trying to get out of the tire/rim deal after he commited to trade.

He needs additonal parts; more than what was agreed upon.
He can't even be straight up!

The email PM trail proves it.

BEWARE!
BEWARE!
BEWARE!

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys let me make a couple comments here.

1. The request for tires should have been made in the classifieds section and not in the forum. Posting wanteds and for sales in a forum is grounds for action, so please use care when deciding where to post.

2. It is preferable that if an accusation such as he above is made, the other party should reply. It will not be tolerable to become uncivil in such a discussion. If in fact the PMs were ambiguous, then the issue should be considered a misunderstanding and dismissed without hard feelings.

Rgdl

Those tires that Andy referred to were already traded to me for a winch.
Not by Andy, but by Rgdl. Andy sold him the truck.
Rgdl is the one trying to get out of the tire/rim deal after he commited to trade.

He needs additonal parts; more than what was agreed upon.
He can't even be straight up!

The email PM trail proves it.

BEWARE!
BEWARE!
BEWARE!
I don't like creating webwars, but I feel I must respond to this slander.

Although some bartering occured, no agreement was ever confirmed on my end. There was an offer to ship the winch at a quoted rate per mile, but I felt the rate was rather high. Before I had a chance to dispute the shipping rate or shop around for a better one, I was "told" that the deal was complete. No deal is complete until I say so.

Andydieselpower informed me today that Motorpoolmedic called him last night to ask him when he could come pick up the tires. Andy has never spoken to Motorpoolmedic before this phone call. He apparently proceeded to slander me up and down while on the phone with Andy.

As far as I'm concerned this issue is closed, and I will speak no more about it. It's time to move on.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks