• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1100x20 PIC needed on bobbed 2.5T

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone have a bobbed deuce with 1100x20 Michelins on it? If so can someone post a PIC (front, rear, side). How do they ride? I am thinking of ordering a set and a visual would be very helpful. I don't want to go any larger for legal issues.

Thank you in advance.

bpj911

Goodyear 11.00 x 20s

I have Goodyear 286's on mine. Rides good, great in the snow and rain. It's more of an all season though. Not as aggressive looking as I would like.

mastrb

Very nice looking truck !!!! I want to bob one.
Did you use the stock rims for those michelins or did you go wider?

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like stock rims to me. You can safely mount 1100x20's on a stock rim. The flaps should also be able to be reused. You just need some 1000x20 or 1100 radial tubes.
Thanks for the PICs and info, and they are really nice looking trucks. I think this is the rout I am going to take.

Massm35a2

Anyone know where I could find some 1100x20 Michelins? I want to at least replace the steering tires as my 1100 NDT's are dry rotted and I want some good tires on there.

vtach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For those of you that are running these, what pressure are you using? The bobbed deuce already feels more 'springy' than stock. I will run duals in the back just like 'dirtyfingernails'. I may expirement later with flipping the hubs and running single 1100x20 to see what it does to the trucks feel.