• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1100x20

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A buddy of mine put them on his deuce last year and has had no problems at all. The truck is a bit easier to steer now too. They look very studley but keep that "classic Deuce" look.

Cheers

Attachments

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I can ever save up the cash for them, I plan to replace all the 9.00x20s on my rig to 11.00x20s, mainly to get a little more speed outta the deuce on the long drives to rallies. I figure upgrading will get me another 5-6 mph, plus since the tires will be covering more distance per revolution than the stock 9.00s, they will last longer before replacement.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I too am planning on replacing all my 900 rubber with 1100 rubber as they wear out. Still got alot of tires to wear out.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
They do give a better turn of speed. Jeff's deuce ran like a stripe-tailed ape already, but with the 11.00s on I can't keep up with him in the 813. Used to be able to... :(

Cheers

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know a secret hiding place that has van trailer after van trailer full of 11.00s of varying condition in KY that are free for the taking. That is if there are any left.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy in NY that has 10 or 11 new ones. He's not very motivated to put them on his truck. I'm just waiting for him to declare abandonment so I can scoop them up. Wonder if he will read this.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
Recovry4x4 said:
There is a guy in NY that has 10 or 11 new ones. He's not very motivated to put them on his truck. I'm just waiting for him to declare abandonment so I can scoop them up. Wonder if he will read this.
probably not, he doesn't spend much time on SS :lol:

Attachments

Rolling_Eudaimonia

m16ty said:
I know a secret hiding place that has van trailer after van trailer full of 11.00s of varying condition in KY that are free for the taking. That is if there are any left.
I live in KY, Louisville to be exact, where is this treasure trove of rubber goodies?

HeadWizard

maddawg308 said:
If I can ever save up the cash for them, I plan to replace all the 9.00x20s on my rig to 11.00x20s, mainly to get a little more speed outta the deuce on the long drives to rallies. I figure upgrading will get me another 5-6 mph, plus since the tires will be covering more distance per revolution than the stock 9.00s, they will last longer before replacement.
Very easy way to fix this problem Mike.

Buy an 813.
Swap the 11.00's to your deuce.
Put 14.00 super singles on the 813.

Problem solved.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rolling_Eudaimonia said:
m16ty said:
I live in KY, Louisville to be exact, where is this treasure trove of rubber goodies?
Greenville,KY at Buddy Hammonds place. Don't know if he has any left or not. It was last fall when I was there last.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks